Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Topic in class 11/22
I feel that USC should allow people to longboard in the parking garages. The longboards do not harm the garage and there are security cameras in case someone vandalizes something. I understand that skateboards are used to do tricks on the walls of the garage and this leaves marks that must be repainted. However, longboards do not do these tricks. They simply ride down the levels and take the elevator back up. Not every parking garage needs to allow this. I feel that one that does not fill up very much should allow people to longboard as long as they abide by the law. Once again, I understand that it is trespassing and that cars could be in danger, but the boards do not leave marks and the cameras will catch any damage being done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment