Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Planning Essay 4

  • Steroids in sports is the issue in my paper.
  • One point of view comes from the owners who do not care much about the steroids as long as they sell tickets.
  • Another point of view comes from the fans that do not want steroids in sports, but will look the other way because they just want to watch their favorite sport.
  • The athletes are another view.  They are split because one side wants to take steroids to be better at the sport, while the other side wants steroids banned because they care about the integrity of the game.
  • I believe that I am going to write a proposal  paper because I think that the policy to find steroids in sports is too soft.  They need to crack down and find the steroid users.
  • I believe I will do more research because I have not done a lot of research now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment